One Stop Mobility will help you or those close to you, make full use of the home you love. We install new or used stairlifts at a price that won’t be beaten and you won’t even have to wait as we can install it all for you the next day. Our reconditioned stairlifts start at £599 and brand new stairlifts start at £1299.
- No obligation home survey plus same day quote for all stairlifts
- Price beater promise on all stairlifts
- Next day installation available
- Comprehensive warranty on all stairlifts
- 24-hour service and support
- Quick installation with little fuss
- Rent a stairlift at a price of £50 per month
Free Friendly Stairlift Advice – Manchester & Surrounding Areas
Before we can begin to suggest how we might be able to help, and what type of stairlift is going to be right for you and your family, we must first fully understand your requirements and any difficulties you are experiencing. That’s why, at the very beginning, we ask for the opportunity for one of our professional consultants to visit you in your own home and discuss your needs and to talk to you about any difficulties you may be experiencing. This way we can give you free advice as to how we can help and the costs involved. We will also work to fit within most budgets.
Quality Reliable Stairlifts in Manchester
We don’t want for you to have any problems with any product you purchased from us so we only sell stairlifts from respectable and reliable manufacturers such as, Stannah, Acorn and Minivator.
Stairlift Price Beater Promise
We are certain that we can beat any of our competitors like for like quotes. So if you are searching for a stair lift or any other mobility product, give us a call now for the best price in Manchester.
Stay in your Home for Life
As well as fitting and supplying stairlifts we are able to dramatically improve the safety of living in your own home, independently by offering adaptations to suit your taste and budget. We can improve your homes accessibility by:
- Adapting your bathroom making allowing you to bathe more safely and independently
- Making essential living areas more accessible.
- Solving any problems of disabled access throughout
- Installing ramps